Sunday, July 4, 2010

SADA


















Name: Sada
Real Name: Sada
Birthplace: India
Birthday: February 17
Occupation: Actress
For: Aquarian
Family: Mr. and Ms. Seid,
Favorite Car: corolla Toyoto
Favorite Book: None as such
Favorite food: Home
Favorite Hotel: Nothing such as my home is the best place
Favourite vacation destination: Home again
Favorite Actor: AB, Aamir Khan, Sharukh Khan ... In Telugu, I have many.
Favorite Actress: Madhuri and Soundarya gaaru
Favorite Co-Stars: All the people I went with
Favorite clothes: Casual clothes
Favorite colors: Black, Red
Favorite Song: Too hard to say ... Most of AR Rahman and Harris Jairaj
Favorite Sport: Cricket
Favorite accessories: None
Favorite Perfume: Global Yellow
Favorite Hobbies: watch Animal Planet
Music: watching TV, reading a bookFirst Crush: Not yet
Strengths: My parents
Weakness: Very sensitive
My motto: Nothing
I Hate: hurt animals
I love: My parents, my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Your Silver Screen Hot Actress Here

Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

.